SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 5134 Postal Assistant, LDC & DEO (10+2) Posts at www.ssc.nic.in:
SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2016-17 Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission has issued an employment notification by asking interested candidates to apply for the upcoming Combined Higher Secondary Level Computer Based examination to be held as part of the selection process of the SSC CHSL Postal Assistant, LDC & DEO Recruitment 2016. The recruitment will be done for more than 5000 posts for which the interested applicants are encouraged to apply within the specified deadline. You can go through the article to know about the requirements and deadlines of the recruitment.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
SSC CHSL exam is organized to enlist candidates for Lower Division Clerk and Upper Division Clerk posts. Additionally, Postal Assistant posts may also be loaded with this enlistment exam. Any candidate who fulfills the qualification criteria can apply for these posts. The computer based exam (tier 1) will be held from 7th January to 5th February. Tier II which will be descriptive paper will be held on 9th April. Candidates will have to pass SSC CHSL Tier I 2016 to be eligible for the tier II.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 for Postal Assistant, LDC & DEO (10+2)
Applicants will have to apply online for SSC CHSL Exam 2016. You will get application link on the website: www.ssconline.nic.in. Registration process will continue from 7th October to 7th November. Fee for the application process is 100/-RS to be paid through online method. Reserved applicants are exempted from paying fees. Candidates must be aged between 18 to 27 years as on 1.1.2017. SC/ST, OBC and PH applicants will be relaxed for 5,3 and 10 years in terms of upper age limit.
www.ssc.nic.in chsl apply online 2016-2017
- Name of the organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the post: Lower division clerk (1,321 posts), Data entry officer (506 posts), Postal Assistant (3,281 posts)
- Application starts from: 8th October, 2016
- Last date of registration: 7th November, 2016
- Exam date: 7th January to 5th February
- Age limit: 18 to 27 years
- Salary: 5,200 to 20,200/RS with grade pay
- Educational eligibility: Class 12th from recognized board
- Selection steps: Computer based test, Descriptive test, skill test
- Website of SSC: www.ssc.nic.in | www.ssconline.nic.in
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale and Vacancy
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant||3281 Posts||Rs 5200 to 20200 (Grade Pay 2400)|
|Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)||1321 Posts||Rs 5200 to 20200 (Grade Pay Rs. 2400)|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||506 Posts||Rs 5200 to 20200 (Grade Pay Rs. 1900)|
|Court Clerks||26 Posts||Rs 5200 to 20200 (Grade Pay Rs. 1900)|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CHSL Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
There will be computer based MCQ test of Tier I. Questions will be set on General Intelligence, General Knowledge, Quantitative aptitude and English. Each section will carry 25 questions and each question will have 2marks. Total marks of the exam will be 200. Duration will be 90 minutes. Negative marking of 0.5 will be applicable for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
Candidates passing the tier I exam will be eligible for tier II or descriptive part and those passing the descriptive part will be eligible for tier III or skill test. The decision of the Commission will be termed regarding the recruitment of the candidates in the respective posts.
Admit card will be issued prior to computer based test. To get call letter download links, you will have to stay updated with the latest news and you can get the latest news by staying connected to our page as we will post frequent updates about the exam.
LAST DATE: 07-11-2016
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in | www.ssconline.nic.in
- 1 SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2016-17 Apply Online
- 2 SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- 3 SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 for Postal Assistant, LDC & DEO (10+2)
- 4 www.ssc.nic.in chsl apply online 2016-2017
- 5 SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale and Vacancy
- 6 Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CHSL Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 7 SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 8 SSC CHSL Admit Card 2016-2017 for Postal Assistant, LDC & DEO (10+2) Exam
- 9 Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in | www.ssconline.nic.in